Currently, our PARTNER program is invite only, so our in-house artist relations team will reach out directly if you qualify.
While there is no guarantee you will be invited to PARTNER, here are some tips from our team that can help elevate your music career.
What does our team look for in potential PARTNER artists?
- Artist who are consistently releasing music and content
- Artists that follow and create upward trends
- Artists that are active (both online and offline) - posting regularly and performing consistently
- Artists that are able to create great music that speaks on their experience authentically
- Artists who are passionate and determined to be a force in the music industry
- Artists who have the ability to build onto their already well functioning team
How often should I release music?
- We recommend every 4-6 weeks. That way you keep up the momentum and keep fans engaged.
- Use pre-saves and aim for at least 1,000 pre-saves. UnitedMasters MasterLinks are a great tool to help with pre-saves.
How do I make the most out of social and grow my following?
- Establish your brand. Ask yourself: what do you believe in and stand for? What kind of artist do you want to be? What’s your story?
- Post your personal experience of being an independent artist (story time, get ready with me, etc.).
- Post on social platforms (pre/post) release, and lean into your platforms with the most engagement.
- Post consistently. Try different types of videos and see what your fans respond to the most.
- Give your posts a couple of days. If something doesn’t generate traction, delete it.
- Pay attention to trends. No need to reinvent the wheel.
How do I put my best foot forward to land brand partnerships?
- Have a clean brand image. Make sure your socials don't have anything that can be seen as a red flag to global brands.
- Ensure that your music and content is brand friendly.
- Continue to grow your audience through authentic content that aligns with brands. Be consistent and intentional with content and music creation.
- Continue to master your live performance skills.
- Distribute your music effectively on all social platforms and streaming services.
- Explore paths to get your brand and music featured in magazines, radio, and blogs to ensure roll-out momentum.
- Own your masters.