UnitedMasters MasterLinks allow you to provide links to your releases on many platforms outside of just Spotify and Apple Music. Other music services that are currently supported include: Amazon Music, AudioMack, Deezer, iTunes, SoundCloud, TIDAL,YouTube, and YouTube Music.
In order to add these services to your MasterLink, please follow the instructions below:
- In order to add a new link, it’s important that you’ve found your music on these respective music services first.
- Once you’ve secured a link to your music, please access your UnitedMasters account on the UnitedMasters website from a desktop or laptop computer (Editing MasterLinks is not yet supported on mobile), and head to the “Promote” tab.
- Scroll down to the “MasterLinks” section, find the release you’re looking to edit, and hit the “Edit” button.
- Once in the MasterLink editor, you’re free to add links to the services we currently support! Within this interface, you’re also able to edit the order that the links display in.
- After making desired changes, please be sure to hit the “Save” button in the top right corner of the MasterLink editor to ensure all information saves and updates!
If you have any other questions or need additional assistance, please let us know by submitting a request for support.