If you’ve earned from Sync licensing, now those earnings will be visible to you within your UnitedMasters Wallet. Specifically:
- The graph labeled “the breakdown” shown in your Wallet will now include any Sync earnings.
- In “Wallet History” any Sync earnings will now be shown as well. You can identify them by the icon shown below, and the description will include the brand who licensed your track as well as the name of the track.
- If you tap “View Reports”, on the Reports screen your monthly total earnings will be inclusive of any Sync earnings.
- If you have an earnings statement available, when you download it (available by tapping the down arrow icon) it will now include a line item for “Statement Period Sync Earnings” that will display your total monthly Sync earnings for a given month.
- Please note, however, that while your total earnings for any given statement will, going forward, be inclusive of any Sync earnings, you will not see individual track-level sync earnings in the “Top Tracks” section of your statement.
If you’d like to request a cash out of your Sync earnings, for information on how to request a cash out, please see this article.
If you haven’t yet set up your Wallet, please see this article on how to get started.
For information on what Sync licensing is and how you can earn from it, please see this article.